Lisa what a beautiful and amazing famiy journey. You have a wonderful little family. I look forward to reading more about you and what you folks have been doing.
Do you have any of the MK tribute to MK parfume? It is pink. I love the smell of that.
Juliette, so good to hear from you. I forgot until I read your post that you also sell MK. It has been a wonderful adventure for me. I have really enjoyed it - never in a million years did I think I would do something like that but a situation arose in which I needed to earn some money and Mary Kay came to the rescue. I do not have any Tribute parfume. Are you looking for some?
Aww! Those were adorable. You guys are so creative, and who knew that Troy could do an awesome Kermit voice?! lol, not that I'm suprised. Thanks for inviting me to see your blog! :) Come see ours anytime.
Lisa this is so cute you have such a cute little family
ReplyDeleteLisa what a beautiful and amazing famiy journey. You have a wonderful little family.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading more about you and what you folks have been doing.
Do you have any of the MK tribute to MK parfume? It is pink. I love the smell of that.
Juliette
Juliette, so good to hear from you. I forgot until I read your post that you also sell MK. It has been a wonderful adventure for me. I have really enjoyed it - never in a million years did I think I would do something like that but a situation arose in which I needed to earn some money and Mary Kay came to the rescue.
ReplyDeleteI do not have any Tribute parfume. Are you looking for some?
WOW so cute... I loved it. SHe is an amazing little actress. How fun!!
ReplyDeleteAww! Those were adorable. You guys are so creative, and who knew that Troy could do an awesome Kermit voice?! lol, not that I'm suprised. Thanks for inviting me to see your blog! :) Come see ours anytime.
ReplyDelete