Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Alice's Makeup Bag


Hi gals,
I'm taking advantage of the blog to do a little on-line advertising for my business. The makeup bag pictured is a beautiful black velvet, pink satin lined bag that comes with a very heavy duty double mirror in a black satin pouch. This is a build-your-own makeup bag - fill it with whatever your little heart desires. I've chosen to call it "Alice's Makeup Bag" because it just reminded me of the scene in Twilight where Alice is getting Bella ready for the prom. You can also add the "Bella" perfume which is my favorite! This would make a wonderful Christmas present for yourself or anyone else. (You could also tell your husband to give me a call - it is amazing how much husbands like to be given ideas of exactly what their wives want for Christmas.) I only have 3 left so contact me personally for individual pricing and other questions. lisalove1996@hotmail.com

I'm having a great on-line special next week. Beginning Monday, Dec. 8 - Friday, Dec 12, you can receive 15% off your order when you use my website www.marykay.com/lisalove2. The Mary Kay website is so much fun - you can even do a virtual make-over. When checking out there is an option to just have an email sent to me of your order and then I'll call you about payment. Check that box so I can take the 15% off when I call you back.

Thanks in advance! I love Mary Kay (or I wouldn't be selling it!) If you haven't tried it in a while, try again. My skin feels better than ever before and the new mineral powder eye, cheek and foundation colors are fabulous! Of course the lipsticks and wonderful too, I could go on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment