A couple of friends and I take turns doing a little pre-school in our homes. This week is my turn and the letter we are focusing on is "H". We colored pictures of Hot dogs, Hippos and Hearts. We also did the "Hat Dance", the "Hokey Pokey", played Simon Says using our Heads, Hair, Hands, Hips, Hearts and Heels and we made gingerbread Houses. The girls had lots of fun. After I took individual pictures of each of the girls with their decorated houses Ben was whining and pulling at my leg. I finally got down on his level to figure out what he wanted. He pulled me over to the counter where each girl had posed for her picture. He pointed at the counter until I figured out that he too wanted his picture taken on the counter. He posed for me just as the girls had minus the gingerbread house (he did have a gingerbread man, but he ate it!)
Anyone have any ideas for the letter "H" that I can do on Friday? I'm trying to find some horses to visit but am not having any luck.
lisa, do you know cindi hall? their family has horses. and they let me & my "preschoolers" come for a visit. the only thing that might be a problem is, she's over here on 5E. i bet you could find her number in the stake directory. good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe they could go to the Hospital and see the Helicopters?
ReplyDeleteCJ, I don't know Cindi Hall. Would she mind me calling her?
ReplyDeleteHillary,
ReplyDeleteI thought about the hospital but the helicopters don't have set schedules and I think 3-year-olds are a little to young to enjoy a tour of the hospital. What do you think?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMaybe not a tour of the hospital, but you could take them to see a few things and then just head straight to the helicopters. I bet you could call the hospital and ask if they'd be willing to set up a time to let the kids see the helicopters!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a fun idea your little preschool is! How did you guys decide to do that? Did you all pitch in for supplies and whatnot or sign up through a website or something? Asher would love to do something like that, so I'm just curious.