It didn't take too long to drain but it did take about 14 hours to fill it back up again. Although I don't care for swimming, Troy and Lizzy both swim like fish and I am sure Ben will be the same. So, I guess they deserve the pool.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I Touched the Bottom!!
We are lucky enough to have a pool in our backyard but I always say that I don't deserve this luxury because I really don't like swimming. I especially don't like putting my head under water - I never have. Thus, I never thought I would ever touch the bottom of the deep end, until...it was time to drain the water out and fill it with fresh water. I took advantage of the empty pool to touch the bottom! Ha!

It didn't take too long to drain but it did take about 14 hours to fill it back up again. Although I don't care for swimming, Troy and Lizzy both swim like fish and I am sure Ben will be the same. So, I guess they deserve the pool.
It didn't take too long to drain but it did take about 14 hours to fill it back up again. Although I don't care for swimming, Troy and Lizzy both swim like fish and I am sure Ben will be the same. So, I guess they deserve the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so cool that you have a pool! You kids are so darn cute! :)
ReplyDelete