Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lizzy, The Photographer

Lizzy has discovered taking pictures with my digital camera. Here is a sampling of some of the pics she has snapped. I now have to hide my camera or she would take pictures all day long. She actually does a semi-decent job. We may have a budding photographer in our home.

Daddy coming home from work.






Some of her toys.







Ben with ice cream on his face.








I love this one. Her face in the computer screen.

4 comments:

  1. That's funny! Brianna does the same thing with my camera! She likes to take picutes of Dora on TV! I finally got her a camera for Christmas! Brian found a Digital Disney camera that has characters in the pictures, it's been a pretty cool camera for her, and its made to be dropped and banged up! Wow, your pool looks pretty deep! It looks like fun! I'm looking forward to next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl can really take some pictures! Very cool and edgy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cool. I really like the reflection in the TV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, she takes better pictures than I ever do. She may have something!!! I love your blog and just never seem to visit often enough!

    ReplyDelete