Troy loves bubblegum - I'm not a big fan. Lizzy, however, takes after her father in this respect. She wants gum at all times of the day. It has been a big goal of hers to learn to blow bubbles with her gum. The other day she was so frustrated that I decided to sit her down (once again) and work with her until she got it. After about half and hour (she wouldn't give up!) she finally blew a bubble! I had never thought of being able to blow a bubble with bubblegum as a milestone before. Lizzy worked so hard and was so determined. I was definitely proud of her. My baby girl is growing up!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Unexpected Milestones
Troy loves bubblegum - I'm not a big fan. Lizzy, however, takes after her father in this respect. She wants gum at all times of the day. It has been a big goal of hers to learn to blow bubbles with her gum. The other day she was so frustrated that I decided to sit her down (once again) and work with her until she got it. After about half and hour (she wouldn't give up!) she finally blew a bubble! I had never thought of being able to blow a bubble with bubblegum as a milestone before. Lizzy worked so hard and was so determined. I was definitely proud of her. My baby girl is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is pretty impressive! Wow!
ReplyDeleteCute story! I really love the pictures too, where you can see she is really feeling that satisfied sense of accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteShe looks SO cute and proud! Good work, Lizzy!!!
ReplyDelete