Sunday, December 6, 2009

The First Thanksgiving - Preschool Style

Our little preschool had a fun Thanksgiving party. Each child dressed up as a Native American or a Pilgrim. They played a fun game, heard a fun story, made a turkey craft and ate a simple Thanksgiving dinner - complete with roasted cornish game hen. Fun, fun, fun! Now before you think I'm a great costume maker, the truth must be told that I made those costumes with a glue gun and about 45 minutes time. I can't sew worth a darn! :)





1 comment:

  1. I didn't see this fun post! So this is the costume you were getting stuff for at Wal-Mart :) It turned out really cute! You're so talented! I could never have whipped something up like that! (Even if I had tons of time and help, I still don't think I could've have done that well)!! Kudos to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete