Friday, April 23, 2010

Cute Yard Art

Lizzy is constantly asking to play in the front yard. I don't know why it is more fun for her out in front than in back. Every once in a while I will give in IF her brother is asleep and I will be sitting at our computer which is next to a large window looking out to the front or I have the time to sit outside with her.

I have explained that one reason why I don't want her out front is because of that topic known as "Stranger Danger". She informed me the other day that she has come up with a solution to this problem.Lizzy: "Mom, when I see strangers walking by, I just pretend I'm a statue and then they have no idea I'm even there."

She's a clever one!

3 comments:

  1. Zeeli use to pretend she was a statue outside of the library. She thought it was so fun. Cute girl you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! I love how children always seem to have a simple sloution to every problem that we adults create. If only the world were that simple! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello... problem solved:) She is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete