Sunday, September 26, 2010

May The Force Be With Me

Last year at this time, Ben morphed into Spiderman.This year, we have a new alter ego to "enjoy"... Darth Vader. Ben loves this costume - he skulks around the house making strange breathing noises and I feel that I must be armed with a light saber at all times. :)

He has worn this costume while helping me walk Lizzy to school in the mornings. He looks around at the cars passing by and does his breathing noises and I just know he thinks that everyone looking at him truly believes the real Darth Vader is riding in the stroller! I just know his little boy brain completely believes that!
I guess out of all bad guys this is an okay one - he does turn back to the right side in the end. May the force be with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment