Monday, October 11, 2010

The Position For Secretary Is Now Open

My life is out of control crazy and I'm about ready to lose all my marbles so I've decided to hire a secretary because I can't choose which one of my commitments to let go. It's not like I sit around all day. I am committed to many, many worthwhile activities. That's the problem - they're all worthwhile activities. I'd write them all down but it's too exhausting and I'm taking too much time away from other activities just writing this post. :) How do I choose? How do I cut something out without something or someone being hurt in the process? It's that whole good, better, best problem.

Any suggestions? OR would anyone like to apply to be my secretary/personal assistant? You would have to be willing to work for free, or at least be willing to work for my oodles of praise and admiration for your incredible help in managing my life.

Oh that it were that simple. :) Maybe I could at least hire someone to do my laundry. That would be a huge relief! :) This time will pass, I know and I'm told I'll miss these crazy busy days. I just keep hanging onto that thought.

3 comments:

  1. Let Lizzy be your secretary. She knows what is the most important. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Lulu! She wouldn't care if the house was a complete disaster, just as long as i was spending time with her so she does know what is most important. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a good suggestion for you! I have to tell you that from the outside looking in, it appears that you manage very well..

    ReplyDelete