Monday, December 6, 2010

Little Love Shacks

3 years ago, Lizzy decorated her first gingerbread house. She loved every second and a new Love family Christmas tradition was born. After Christmas last year I found these gingerbread house kits on clearance at Wal-mart for maybe $2 each. I snatched them up and stashed them in the garage. They survived the long summer in the sweltering garage and provided a fun Family Home Evening for us tonight.
Beginning the construction process...
Notice the frosting on Ben's face and hands? That  is because he licked most of the frosting off of his house instead of using it as glue for the candies, which was okay because he ate the candies too - which were a year old and rock hard!
Troy's and Ben's houses. Ben is screaming something here about how his transformer is going to stomp on the house - why do boys think they have to destroy everything?
Lizzy's and Mommy's houses
Our Little Love Shack neighborhood. If I can find some kits on clearance again for $2 each, we'll be set for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment