Anyway, my friend Edna texted me and asked if Ben and Lizzy wanted to be on the Treehouse float for the parade. Well, I'm not dumb, I said "Yes!" I dressed the kids in their Christmas gear, we picked Troy up from work and off we went to the festivities.
I was not looking forward to riding the float myself but I must say watching Lizzy do her thang during the whole parade made it worth being seen by 10,000 people. (I don't know how many people were there but it seemed like that many!) Lizzy was in her element. Keeping the kids and adults on the float singing fun Christmas songs - especially "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer". She just performed and performed for the crowds throughout the whole parade route.
The next morning she woke up and immediately asked when she could be in another parade. That girl just has way too much energy! :) I love her for that.
![]() |
| Ben and Lizzy in front of the float as things were being set up. Look at the final bits of an amazing Arizona sunset. |
![]() |
| A very excited Lizzy anxiously awaiting the beginning of the parade. |
| Rapunzel and her long light hair can kind of be seen in this shot. |



Some year I'm going to go, especially if your kids are in it. I'll have to do it without my party pooper husband though. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteObviously Yuma has it's positive aspects ;-) I don't believe we have an electric parade here in San Diego.
ReplyDelete