Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Need A Favor

I need a favor. A few posts ago I wrote that an LDS (member run NOT Church run) on-line magazine featured one of the posts from my Much More Him blog in one of their issues. Well, now that on-line magazine is going to feature another post from that blog but this time they are going to pay me!!!!! I'm nervous and excited and amazed all at the same time. This is such an incredible blessing for my family.

The post will be highlighted on Monday, Sept. 5 at YourLDSNeighborhood.com. You must subscribe to their newsletter in order to receive/view the newsletter.

I have had a couple of people tell me that they are unable to leave comments on my blog or even see it sometimes. I'm wondering if someone might be willing to try this out for me. You can click on the link above or the one on the right hand side of this blog. Because that blog is very public, I completely understand if you only want to leave an anonymous post if you don't want anyone to follow your link back to you. Or whatever. I always feel like I need an editor - someone to help me condense and fix grammar. Any mistakes you see, please let me know.

Thanks!!

6 comments:

  1. I left you a comment! :-). And congrats! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ericka! When I'm a best selling author I'll remember you! :) (just kidding about the author part - sort of - that would be my dream! But I'll always remember your support!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have difficulty leaving a comment sometimes. What I do is hit "Post Comment" first. Then the page reloads, but without the comment. Then I hit "Preview". That is when the word verification appears for me. I type in the word then hit post comment. Then the comment actually records. Seems weird and troublesome, but it works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, when I just commented above I had to click:

    Post Comment
    Preview
    Post Comment
    Then word verification showed
    Typed in word
    Post Comment
    DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh! It changed again. For the above comment, I only had to click "Post Comment" and the word verification came up. That time was easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, did you try all of this on this blog or my other blog. I keep this one protected but the only protection I have put in place for my other blog is that I have to view the comments before they can be published. Have you tried leaving a comment on www.muchmoreofhim.blogspot.com ?

    ReplyDelete