Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Break Fun

Lizzy had a whole week of school off during the month of October for Fall break. On Thursday of that week, Lizzy, Ben and I headed up to Mesa to stay with Troy's Aunt Gayle. We stayed the night on Thursday. She watched the kids while I went to the temple on Friday morning and then I took Ben and Lizzy to the Children's Museum of Phoenix. I think this was our 3rd time going. We love this place. I've been to other children's museums and this is by far our favorite. Look at this amazing new tree house they have created...
Those are not real legs sticking out of the suspended boat. Ben and Lizzy spent forever going up and down and in and out of this very cool obstacle course.

Of course, Lizzy's favorite spot is the pretend grocery store.
There are my two kids waiting in line to buy their groceries. They are so cute!!
We had a lot of fun together and then we headed home to find daddy waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment