Why am I sooooo far behind on this blog. We have had Lizzy's birthday, Troy's birthday and Ben's birthday. There have been school achievements to document and other goings on - why am I so far behind?! Could it have anything to do with the two huge Relief Society events I have been working on, one in the middle of January and one tomorrow? Could it have to do with my desire to spend more time studying the scriptures and organizing my house and paying more attention to my children who are growing way too fast? Could it have anything to do with the lessons and talks I've been preparing? Could it have anything to do with the strong compelling promptings to get my 72-hour kits updated and make sure my family has adequate water storage?
Maybe.
And why is it so stinkin' hard for me to turn 40 today?
Maybe.
And why is it so stinkin' hard for me to turn 40 today?
Happy Birthday Lisa!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! I can empathize with your musings, life moves fast and it's hard to keep a handle on it--but I'm glad to know you're living the life not just writing about it. You have so much to celebrate, and I, for one, am so glad you were born!!
ReplyDelete. . . . . . . . . .
ReplyDelete