Ben turned 2 today - Feb 22. He is the greatest kid. So much fun to have around. Troy has been playing soccer this year and so of course it is Ben's number one sport. There is a reason the pictures of this cake are not close up. Ben loved it so that is all that mattered. I need to practice these ball cakes because if Ben's current fascination with balls and sports is any indication as to how he'll feel about them in the future, I'm going to be making a lot more of these ball cakes. The last picture is what happened this morning when I left the cake and Ben together in the same room without any supervision. At least it wasn't the whole cake!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Ben and His Soccer Ball Cake
Ben turned 2 today - Feb 22. He is the greatest kid. So much fun to have around. Troy has been playing soccer this year and so of course it is Ben's number one sport. There is a reason the pictures of this cake are not close up. Ben loved it so that is all that mattered. I need to practice these ball cakes because if Ben's current fascination with balls and sports is any indication as to how he'll feel about them in the future, I'm going to be making a lot more of these ball cakes. The last picture is what happened this morning when I left the cake and Ben together in the same room without any supervision. At least it wasn't the whole cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Ben! I love the soccer cake! Good job Lisa!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Looks like you did a great job making the cake. I am guessing by the looks of Ben that it tasted as good as it looked!
ReplyDelete