Lizzy: "Hey Mommy! I just figured out that our last name reminds us that we have the power to bring love to the whole world."
Me: (a lump in my throat) "Yes sweetie, we do and I can't wait to see how you choose to use that power."
Lizzy: "Well, I want to help people know how much Heavenly Father loves us and that we should love Him too."
Me: "Sounds great. Anything else?"
Lizzy: "Ummmm...I'll find out more tomorrow and let you know."
Me: "What's tomorrow?"
Lizzy: "I dunno. I just figure out new stuff every day."
She is such a cutie! :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute. she is such a smart little girl! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is an amazing little girl with such a strong little testimony already.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of depth for a little girl. The whole conversation is great, but I especially love the part where she "figures out new stuff every day."
ReplyDelete