Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh, What Do You Do In The Almost Summertime...

Oh what do you do in the almost summertime when you live in Yuma, and it is 101* outside? Swim with your cousins - of course!!
Lizzy taking the plunge.
Porter showing off his stuff.
The heat is on!! The kids have been swimming for about a month now but now that it is 100*, I finally feel better about it. :)

5 comments:

  1. I am soooooo jealous right now!! It was 35 degrees this morning when I got in my car at 8:00!!!! I don't think we're EVER going to get summer, so live it up for me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send some of that sun our way!
    your kids are so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of the pool in your backyard. That has been a dream of mine for a long time, maybe we will have to just visit sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always welcome to visit. Although the middle of the summer is not the most ideal time to visit Yuma... it is the best time to go swimming :)

    ReplyDelete