Monday, May 24, 2010

The Saga Continues...

This week on "The Land of Make Believe" Lizzy issues this statement...

"Mama, pretend I'm a human and I'm a baby."

To which her mother replies,

"That means you don't know how to talk and that you will take a nice long nap today."Lizzy is shocked by the requirements of this role. It is so demanding!

What will she decide? Stay tuned to find out if Lizzy will be able to pull off her hardest role yet!

***************************

The exciting conclusion...Lizzy chose to be human, but she decided to be a 6-year-old girl named Emily who loves to go to kindergarden, is super smart and wears glasses and, can you guess?, never stops talking and never takes a nap. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh what I wouldn't give to be able to "play a baby!" A long nap sounds FABULOUS right about now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like such a clever little girl with a great imagination.

    ReplyDelete