Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ben's Voice

I have posted previously about Ben's hearing problems and then how we were able to get his ears all cleared up and start some Mommy/Ben speech therapy.

Well, I just have to share with everyone that I can understand my little boy!!! His voice is so sweet!!! He says the cutest things!!!

My favorite is when he looks at me, throws his arms around my neck and says, "You're my mama!" and then gives me a big kiss. This happens several times a day and I wouldn't care if it happened every moment of every day because I CAN UNDERSTAND HIM COMPLETELY!!!

That boy wins my heart every single day. His energy is draining but his love fills me back up again. I am so excited to see what this boy does with all that energy. I have a feeling it will be great!!
(Ben LOVES blueberries. It is about one of the only things I can know, without a doubt, that he will eat. These pictures were taken after his latest blueberry binge)

3 comments:

  1. That is WONDERFUL!!! I'm sooo glad that you can understand him now and that his speech is better! YEAH!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about this the other day when we were going to meet up! I was going to ask you about it when you come by, but I'm so glad to see you posted this update. What a wonderful blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a boy who couldn't hear well or speak well... I can TOTALLY relate!!! Congratulations! I feel the same way about my Bralen!

    ReplyDelete