Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Last Leaves

Almost all of the leaves from my Autumn leaf tree have fallen and it was time to do a final raking but not without some fun first. Ben's friend Jesse and his older brother Seth (along with their wonderful mother) came over to do something not a lot of Yuma kids get to do - jump and play in fallen leaves.
Lizzy babysat Seth's baby puppy while the boys played in the leaves. Lizzy was in heaven with this puppy in her arms.

Jesse and I buried Seth and Ben in the leaves.
After the fun Seth and his mom helped rake up all the leaves and stuff them into large garbage bags.

I know my neighbors hate my tree because they have to rake up a few leaves off of their lawns as well and they are positive I hate my yard filled with leaves.

They couldn't be more wrong. (wink, wink) 
(click here to read about why)

No comments:

Post a Comment