Me: "No, you two will just play and not sleep."
Lizzy: "No, mommy. I promise we will sleep."
Me: "I just don't think it is a very good idea Lizzy."
Lizzy: "Please, mom. Give me five minutes and I promise Ben will be asleep."
Me: "Ok, 5 minutes. But then I'm coming in to separate the two of you if you two are just goofing off."
I went back 5 minutes later.
That is tender.
ReplyDeleteThat is the sweetest thing! How sweet :)
ReplyDeleteMust be nice having 2 angels....what's your secret?!? LOL
ReplyDeleteOkay, that is really cute. Seems like she was determined to make that happen, and show you that she could. Did she tell you how she got him to sleep so quickly?
ReplyDeleteAlyssa, if you had seen my children all morning you would know they weren't angels and there was a reason I told her "no" in the first place. :) However, they are definitely always angelic when they sleep! :)
ReplyDeleteTina, I did ask her how she did it. She said, "I just told him to go to sleep and I held his hand and he went to sleep."
Was she supposed to be the mommy? Did I come out of turn? :)
That is so sweet! Too cute! I'm glad you got a picture! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so precious!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that! I've come across your blog before but never said hi. So here I am, saying hi!
ReplyDeleteHi Carrie! Glad to see you. I'll head on over to your blog too. :)
ReplyDelete