Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Especially For Women - is almost here

In four weeks, I will be in Utah attending a wonderful program called Especially For Women. You can read about my previous experiences here. I will be a counselor over a group of women I've never met, learning about them, learning from them and learning with them. The Spirit will wrap around us like a warm, cozy quilt, filling us with much needed love and acceptance, healing our wounds and strengthening our hearts. We will laugh and cry and eat chocolate and stay up late and be instructed in so many different ways. By the end of the week we will know why a loving Father sent us there and we will be grateful and we will feel closer to Him and our powerful destiny will be clearer than it was before we began the week. We will feel smart and beautiful and capable and free and ready to take on the world.

It is not too late to sign up. Check out the website Especially For Women
If it is meant to be, you will know how to make it happen.
Hope to see some of you there.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading about your experiences there. It is not "meant to be" just yet, but it is in the back of my mind for the future.

    ReplyDelete