Previously on "As Lizzy's World Turns"
In today's episode, a curious mother nonchalantly investigates further into Lizzy's school behaviors...
"So, Lizzy, how is Jr?"
"Jr?"
"Yeah, the boy whom you said is your boyfriend?" (Mother can't come right out and say "your boyfriend")
"Oh, I have lots of boyfriends now."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"So, what do you do with these boyfriends?"
"Oh, we just chase them around the playground at recess."
"Oh." (Strangely, that makes mother feel better.)
Hello!
ReplyDeleteWe've missed seeing you!
It sounds like Lizzy is having a lot of FUN!
That is great! Brianna is mortified if her brothers tease her about boyfriends. Brianna would agree with Lizzy's philosophy.
How cute! I use to chase boys at recess to. It was pretty fun. I never could catch them. :) They would run pretty fast.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Ah the innocence. :)
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed catching up on my episodes of "As Lizzy's World Turns." What a sweet and amazing girl.
ReplyDeleteI read and understood your feelings as you sent her off to school on her first day. I love how she was up and ready so early. By her actions, and her prayers too, she demonstrated that she was so ready.
Lizzy got an early start defending her faith too. What a girl!
And now she is chasing boys all over the playground. Good times :) I can't wait to see what is next....